Sunday, January 4, 2009

New year, new blog....

So I was using Xanga but lots of people know me there and I found myself censuring my posts. So decided I needed a fresh start.

I will begin telling you about myself. I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, soon to be aunt and also I am a cheater.....yeah, people don't usually admit that up front but that's who I am. I'm also a business owner and a pet lover. I try to eat healthy but it does not always work out..... Oh yeah and I am also an over eater. I thought of joining OA but still haven't decided. I hate to commit, so I know that I would go once or twice and then never again. That's me in a nutshell.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Mariposa. I hope it helps you to sort your thoughts and feelings. It has a way of doing that. People can be very supportive and warm. Happy new start.. and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete